Fireplace Emblem: Three Homes is a large sport, and there is not any scarcity of issues Nintendo can tweak, add or take away. Though main updates have been few and much between (simply July and September to this point), this new November replace is a good chunk of modifications.
1.1.Zero is now reside for all Fireplace Emblem: Three Homes house owners, and will increase the variety of save recordsdata from 5 to 25, new outfit choices (monastery outfits can be utilized in battle), UI concealing choices, new allies for Half 2, language fixes and a heap of bug fixes: a listing that features a unhealthy bug that turns out-of-house college students into allies. You may try the total patch notes beneath.
The third DLC pack is also out, and it contains dress-up, a brand new sauna exercise (!) and…canine/cat interplay?! It’s also possible to recruit Anna after the third chapter. When you have the season go and might decide this add-on up, it is a fair heftier patch! All of this DLC goes to make future runs killer time sinks (in a great way).
Ver. 1.1.0 (Launched November 8, 2019)
- New and Up to date Options
- Elevated the variety of save recordsdata from 5 to 25. Observe: Elevated variety of save recordsdata would require roughly 12MB of further system reminiscence house. For those who don’t have sufficient house, you possibly can delete some software information or photographs saved within the album.
- Added a brand new possibility, In Battle, in Look Choices, permitting the participant to pick the monastery outfits for battle as properly.
- Observe: You may set this from the Unit Look menu in Private Quarters.
- Observe: Relying on the outfit/character/class mixture, some outfits might not be mirrored for mounted models.
- Added characteristic that permits gamers to cover the UI when viewing a personality in Unit Look.
- Added new allies that may take part Half 2: Crimson Flower.
- Modified the tune that performs within the opening film to the Korean model when the system language is ready to Korean.
- Added further quests and new outfits (Servants Apparel, Summer season Put on, and Night Put on) from the Enlargement Cross.
- Observe: Further quests embody new actions, such because the sauna, feeding cats and canine, and recruiting new battalions.
- Observe: Further quests are marked with a light-blue icon throughout Exploration.
- Observe: New outfits (Servants Apparel, Summer season Put on, and Night Put on) are offered for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They are often chosen through Private Quarters within the monastery.
- Added an extra factor of the Enlargement Cross, making Anna out there for recruiting within the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny within the Mist.
- Observe: Anna can take part in battles and actions.
- Observe: Anna doesn’t have Help relationships.
- Observe: Recruiting Anna unlocks a brand new paralogue after a sure chapter.
- Observe: It’s potential to set Anna as a traveler, however the recipient can not recruit her as an Adjutant except in addition they personal the Enlargement Cross.
- Observe: If a participant has not bought the Enlargement Cross, solely one of many new characters within the Enlargement Cross can go to as a traveler.
- Added Items for Canines and Cats to the viewable rankings throughout the loading display screen and the calendar display screen whereas enjoying on-line.
- Fastened a bug that unintentionally turned college students who aren’t from the protagonist’s home into allies in Chapter 1: Three Homes.
- Fastened a Ver.1.0.2 bug that brought on an unintended sound to play at the start of Chapter 1: Three Homes (“The Academy “within the Film Gallery) when the language is ready to English.
- Fastened a bug that brought on Dimitri’s face to generally show incorrectly.
- Fastened a bug that prevented a help dialog occasion from occurring when sure inputs had been made after growing Help ranges whereas exploring the monastery.
- Fastened a bug that didn’t show the upward arrow throughout the Choir Pageant day (although the bonus was nonetheless being added, regardless of the lacking arrows).
- Fastened a bug that displayed an incorrect stage title display screen generally throughout the display screen transitions.
- Fastened a bug that brought on the sport to freeze when speaking to a personality within the monastery on uncommon events.
- Fastened a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when deciding on Convoy throughout battle.
- Fastened a bug that set the Adjutant Observe-Up activation price decrease than supposed for sure Help ranges.
- Modified the merchandise the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow within the ultimate episode of Half 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening issue.
- Fastened a bug that generally confirmed clean epilogues.
- Revised some textual content.
- Improved gameplay by addressing a couple of further bugs.
You might be logged out. Login | Join